How to install (BepInEx version)
The installation is very simple. You just have to download some files and put theme inside the game folder. See more information below. Once you have the mod installed, you can visit the How to use page.
For the Workshop version of Kitchen Designer please click here.
Step 1: Install the BepInEx mod loader
The first step is to install the BepInEx mod loader. This step is optional if you already have BepInEx installed in PlateUp. However, we recommend installing our custom version of BepInEx which is preconfigured with an enabled console for easier debugging.
- Download our custom BepInEx release from github
- Locate the folder with your PlateUp installation (usually
- Extract the contents of the downloaded BepInEx archive inside the game folder
If you do all the steps correctly, your game folder should look like this:
Step 2: Install the ONe.KitchenDesigner mod (v1.0.2)
Make sure that you have BepInEx installed before you proceed with the mod installation.
- Download the latest version (v1.0.2) of the ONe.KitchenDesigner mod from this link
- Locate the
\BepInEx\plugins\folder inside your game folder
- If the
pluginsdoes not exist, just run the game once with BepInEx installed and it should be created
- Extract the contents of the downloaded mod archive inside the
If you do all the steps correctly, your
plugins folder should look like this:
Notes: If there is already a
ConfigurationManager.dll file in the
plugins, you can either overwrite the original file or keep it there. It only means that there is another mod that also uses the configuration manager.
Step 3: Verify that everything works (optional)
If you want to verify that the mod is properly installed, you can do the following:
- Run the game
- After the game loads, press the F1 button
- A configuration manager window should open and you should see
ONe.KitchenDesignerin the list
Migrate to a new version
From time to time you will have to update the Kitchen Designer mod to a new version in order to use all the new features. The process is very simple:
- Delete the
- Go back to the Step 2 of this guide to download the newest version and install it as usual
If you want to check which version of the mod you have currently installed, run the game, press F1 and check the version as seen on the screenshot below.